567M+V5 Madill, OK, USA567M+V5 Madill, OK, USA
13483 Winford Rd Come Check out this 75(+,-) acres. It is close to town, but far enough for privacy.Show all description
Has a metal building that could easily be finished into a barndominium home. Wake up to the sounds of Elk bugling in the morning, and bison roaming across the prairie as it is across from a elk and bison ranch. Has another 30 x 50 shop, and 1 pond. Also on the back of the property is enough timber and creek bottom to deer, and hog hunt.
Come check it out!!!!!
- Directions: 13483 Winford Road north from Madill on 177. Turn right on Pettijohn Springs road, go north to Winford road and turn right. Property will be on the end of Winford on the south side.
- Lot Features: MobileHomeAllowed,MobileHomeReady,Acreage
Amenities & Features
- Fencing: BarbedWire,Fenced
- Utilities: SeparateMeters,SewerNotAvailable
- Sewer: None
- Elementary School District: Madill - Sch Dist (MA1)
- High School District: Madill - Sch Dist (MA1)
- Contingency: 0
- Current Use: Livestock
- Permission: IDX
- List Office Name: 1907 Realty
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
Fees & Taxes
- Tax Annual Amount: $735.00
- Tax Year: 2021
Ask an Agent About This Home
This style property is located in Madill is currently Land and has been listed on Sparlin Realty. This property is listed at $449,000.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.
Powered by Estatik