615 Denison St, Cartwright, OK 74731, USA615 Denison St, Cartwright, OK 74731, USA
Newly cleared 10 acres land with a horse barn, a big pond, and a well with trees. Water and Electricity available. A old farm house in poor condition but has Two big Septic Systems and electric line. Pave road access to the land from multiple entrances. No restriction on the land.
It is less than an half mile to Oklahoma Texoma Lake State Park in which there are swimming beaches, boat ramp, fishing paradise, children play ground. Drive couple minutes cross highway 91 (main street) to Oklahoma Side of Denison Dam which has fishing paradise, Picnic Pavilion, Denison Dam Archery Recreation Place.
Deer, Ducks, Doves, White Henna Birds frequent seen around the big pond.
Area Amenities include: Boating, Fishing, Jet skiing, Camping. 10 minutes drive to Choctaw Casino & Resort-Durant and Eisenhower State Park.Show all description
Short drive to State Highway 75 to Denison, Sherman in Texas.
- Directions: GPS
- Lot Features: MobileHomeAllowed,Pond,SeeRemarks,Views,Acreage
Amenities & Features
- Fencing: BarbedWire,CrossFenced,Fenced
- Utilities: NaturalGasAvailable
- Sewer: SepticTank
- Elementary School District: Colbert -Sch Dist (J9)
- High School District: Colbert -Sch Dist (J9)
- Contingency: 0
- Current Use: Farm
- Permission: IDX
- List Office Name: Servants Heart Realty
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
Fees & Taxes
- Tax Annual Amount: $180.00
- Tax Year: 2022