MJG9+7J Centrahoma, OK, USAMJG9+7J Centrahoma, OK, USA
Beautiful 200 Acres just 10 minutes north of Tupelo! Great for livestock, hunting or recreational activities. Fenced perimeter, native grass pastures and partially wooded with two ponds and one cattle pen. Come take a look!Show all description
- Directions: From Tupelo Highway 3, go north on Highway 48 for 3.3 miles. Turn east on Bullard Road then north on N3710. Turn east on E1610 Road. The easement to the property is 1.5 miles east on E1610 Road on the south side of the road.
- Lot Features: Pond,Acreage
Amenities & Features
- Fencing: BarbedWire,Fenced
- Utilities: None,SewerNotAvailable
- Sewer: None
- Elementary School District: Tupelo - Sch Dist (K22)
- High School District: Tupelo - Sch Dist (K22)
- Contingency: 0
- Current Use: Livestock
- Permission: IDX
- List Office Name: Gray Real Estate Elite, Inc.
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
Fees & Taxes
- Tax Annual Amount: $69.00
- Tax Year: 2021
Ask an Agent About This Home
This style property is located in Centrahoma is currently Land and has been listed on Sparlin Realty. This property is listed at $620,000.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.
Powered by Estatik