J3X4+C4 Limestone Gap, OK, USAJ3X4+C4 Limestone Gap, OK, USA
138 beautiful green acres with rolling hills and 3 nice ponds! Mostly pasture with some trees, this is a great place for cattle! There is enough cover for hunting here too... The rocky ridge divides the hillsides and is an interesting feature. There are hilltop views that seem to go on forever!Show all description
All of this is right on U.S. Highway 69 with highway frontage. Easy access to anywhere you want to go!
About 20 minutes to McAlester, OK and less than 2 hours from Mckinney, TX
- Directions: This is on west side of U.S. Highway 69 beside and behind the DOT gravel pile south of Kiowa. Traveling south on Hwy 69 from Kiowa, look for the silver entrance gates on the right just after you pass the gravel pile with the round top building.
- Lot Features: Pond,RollingSlope,Acreage
Amenities & Features
- Fencing: BarbedWire,Fenced
- Utilities: None,SewerNotAvailable
- Sewer: None
- Elementary School District: Kiowa - Sch Dist (I5)
- High School District: Kiowa - Sch Dist (I5)
- Contingency: 0
- Current Use: Livestock
- Permission: IDX
- List Office Name: David Norman Realty Advisors
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
Fees & Taxes
- Tax Annual Amount: $70.00
- Tax Year: 2021
Ask an Agent About This Home
This style property is located in Limestone Gap is currently Land and has been listed on Sparlin Realty. This property is listed at $690,000.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.
Powered by Estatik